Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at [...] a Consultant/ Sr Consultant you will be closely working with the Senior Management Team to lead practice development including project delivery in the Growth domain, as well as solutioning and POC (proof of concept) development. You will need to collaborate with practice heads and VP-Operations to provide data-driven and analysis-rich deliverables deriving strategic insights as per the client requirements. Engagement Managers are expected to drive as well as assist with business development activities and provide thought leadership. Possess deep subject matter knowledge to lend additional credibility and add value at all stages and levels.
In addition, you will be responsible for managing consulting team members as a career manager and be a key contributor to drive other organizational responsibilities. You would typically be working on multiple projects, responsible for end-to-end project delivery. You will need to ensure that we provide fact-based strategic and tactical insights to our clients. You will be working closely with your project teams to guide them to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
Sector : Telecommunications, Media, & Technology
Primary Responsibilities :
- Manage projects from resource mobilization to first contact to final delivery and ensure adherence to scope, timelines, budgets, quality standards, and risk management to ensure customer delight
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the Industrial practice area; provide thought leadership internally as well as to clients, including overall guidance, mentoring and supervision to the team
- Coach team with respect to conducting primary and/or secondary research and validate findings of team members
- Review project plans as well as deliverables and validate insights and strategic recommendations by the teams. Ensure the teams are:
- Validating the data obtained, and analysing it to extract insights and identify patterns (qualitative as well as qualitative)
- Developing proxies and triangulations for difficult-to-get data points
- Identifying trends, patterns and insights and applying them to arrive at solutions/ recommendations
- Overall supervision and management of project - ensuring project process adherence, TATs and compliance standards
- Over-manage client communication process including understanding requirements, expectation management and delivering quality outputs.
Practice and Organizational Development :
- Work with Senior Management Teams to define practice's vision and mission
- Assist in development and building of the practice team
- Collaborate with senior management in development and enhancement of knowledge nuggets and thought pieces, methodologies and frameworks, website content development, etc. Also build sales collaterals such as whitepapers and capability decks
- Monitor competitor activity and competitor strategies to benchmark firm's performance and identify improvement areas
- Manage practice specific vendors (database vendors, primary research partners etc.)