· Managing and supporting effective deployment of the team of sales professionals with respect to the geographical area, exploring new markets and allocating resources to most profitable opportunities, effectively engage Operations & Risk teams to understand and contribute to the overall processes & profitability across locations.
· Getting new key dealers to expand dealer base and manage dealer relationship.
· Maintain the productivity at required level.
· Ensure the customer satisfaction. Ensure TAT times on approved and disbursed applications and dealer payments.
· Meeting with RSM /ASM & set target monthly/weekly for RM, DST
· Prepare monthly working plan for sales teams , review weekly, monthly plan for RM by visiting respective location
· Work towards building team relations and bringing in new initiatives to increase productivity.
· Creates opportunities and utilizes all available organizational forums to state and reinforce the organizational vision
Qualification – MBA and/or Professional Degree preferred
· Job Knowledge and experience –
· Should have at least 5-7 years of experience in sales management
· Prefer to have good understanding of CD Business
· Should be able to drive and work with a Team reporting
· Should be a Team player, Relationship person and should be ready to travel widely
· Must have on-rolls team handling experience (Need to have supervisory role experience)