• Support the business growth of vegetables portfolio by creating downstream pull focused on Value Added Product (VAP) and create awareness of our mainstream portfolio
• Identify priorities and drive projects related to Value Chain Key Accounts
• Interface with the Regional Portfolio team and Global Crop(s) Unit (s) heads.
• Manage and coordinate selected food chain Key Accounts in Territory CIS for international KA (multi countries marketing companies or retailers).
• Build market knowledge and insights on value chain and share within the wider business to inform strategic crop decisions
• Manage and drive delivery of value chain projects in CIS territory
• Own and manage territory budget for food value chain events / forums
• Represent the company in front of all key downstream players
Grow the VAP sales in CIS and develop the Syngenta impact and presence with the value chain
Create demand and promote the VAP portfolio in selected downstream Key accounts
Co-develop the Regional Value Chain strategy and implement it in the CIS TER
Manage the downstream relations in compliance with the Regional strategy across different countries
Contribute to the implementation the Regional value chain communication platforms and lead the TER VC related communication.
Lead and organize participation in TER VC events/forums
Manage and follow up the development of projects with selected TER/Regional Value Chain players
Works closely with the Regional Value chain manager with a dotted reporting line to him/her
Key interface with the TER Product managers, CU Managers and regional VC
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
Critical experience and knowledge
• Agricultural and/or business university degree
• 5+ years in marketing, sales, KAM or retail management, Food Chain (preferably in Vegetables)
• 5+ years of Vegetables Seeds or other seeds business (sales and/or marketing) experience
• Solid knowledge of the Vegetables Seeds market and customer needs
• Well rounded marketing knowledge to include product, customer strategy, CRM and segmentation
• Track record of successful team & processes and customer management
• Good English language proficiency
• Strong business accumbens
Critical leadership capabilities
• Focus on customers
• Manage for performance
• Develop people, organization and self
• Collaborate across boundaries
• Communicate with impact
Critical technical and professional capabilities
• Understand customer needs
• Deep understanding of the Food value chain industry, market dynamics and competitive environment, and laws
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Contribute to Develop/deliver innovative, customer-driven offers
• Good KAM management and strong negotiation skills
• Strong Project management skills
• Deep and broad crop and product knowledge
• Travelling ~50%
Thank you for your email and interest with Syngenta!
Please note that CV/resume (job application) is considered only for certain open position in Syngenta Russia – list of current vacancies always available at [...] for Russia all roles are published in English and some in Russian.
E-mail application process is for Russian citizens interested in positions in Russia only – for other cases please apply online at Syngenta external career portal ([...] if you are Russian citizen interested in position in Russia and have emailed us your CV please in reply to CV.Russia@syngenta.com answer following questions:
1. Are you a Syngenta Employee?
1.1 If Yes please provide your employee ID
1.2 If Yes, have you completed a minimum of 24 months in your current position?
2. Do you currently work on site at Syngenta as a Temporary Worker or Contractor?
2.1 If Yes please provide details of the agency or contracted company you are employed by.
3. Have you previously been a Syngenta Employee?
Please note that sending you CV (resume) and other personal data for purposes related to the potential hiring of the applicant, I hereby give my consent to Syngenta, Limited Liability Company to use my personal data for any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) committed with the use of automation equipment or without the use of such tools, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision of access), blocking, deletion and transfer (including cross-border transfer to the territory of the European Union) to third parties, to whom Syngenta, Limited Liability Company may entrust the processing of personal data on the basis of agreements concluded with them, subject to the compliance with the requirements of the Russian legislation on the provision by such third parties of personal data confidentiality and personal data security during their processing.
Syngenta Recruitment Team