Here at Cash Converters we are excited about the future! We have a new executive leadership team; we have just relaunched our internal branding and have also recently revamped our company values. Now we are about to launch a complete rebrand externally, focused on creating a customer centric culture.
In addition, our Perth-based head office team are moving into a sparkling new office soon, where I.T., Finance, Marketing, People & Culture and the Executive leadership team will co-locate on the same floor. Think modern, funky, and awesome!
Did we mention we also remunerate well and work with some highly creative IT gurus?
So, in essence, now is a great time to join us!
About the role: Test Analyst Role – Personal Finance team
If you have some experience under your belt but looking for an environment where you can flourish and be surrounded by people that will work with you to grow your skills, well here it is!
You would be joining an existing in-house development team comprising of eight Developers and two Test Analysts to verify system changes across the various systems and products within our Financial Services division.
- Working closely with the development team to define acceptance criteria of software requirements including dealing directly with business stakeholders
- Preparation of Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Results
- Execution of Test Scripts
- Working with the team to resolve issues identified during testing
- Working with the team to achieve business sign off and release of software into production
- Escalate testing risks and issues
- Some experience as a Software Tester/Test Analyst
- Experience with software testing/quality assurance practices and procedures
- Experience and Understanding of Testing tools like JIRA & confluence
- Demonstrated experience in writing detailed test cases and test plans
- Strong diagnostic, analytical and problem-solving skills with specific attention to quality and detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal directly with business users and technical resources and make yourself be understood; understand business-speak and be able to translate that into testable requirements if necessary
- Ability to multitask across small and large projects in a fast paced, agile environment
- Familiarity with Agile ceremonies
- Be the quality advocate in team meetings
Skills / Qualifications that are highly regarded but not necessary:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related degrees
- ISTQB certified or willing to enroll
- C# and/or SQL
- Experience in software test automation
- Source control: GIT
What is next?
Cashies has a supportive, flexible, and collaborative culture, has centrally located offices, and provides the opportunity to work as a leader in a unique niche industry. Our values form the basis of everything we do.
- Passionate and proud
- Caring and respectful
If you are a passionate go-getter and are keen on this role, we want to hear from you!
- We are not working with recruitment agencies to fill this role. Recruiters, please do not forward resumes to our mangers or our HR teams. Should we require external assistance, we will engage with our preferred agencies.
- We are seeking Perth-based applicants only with a right to live and work in Australia.
- The successful candidate will be required to provide a police clearance.
Scan the QR Code with your device to go to this page.
View Further information.
No Documents, Images or Videos are Attached to this Job