Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD. Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.
What is your role going to be?
- Define test plans and create test scenarios and cases for web services and user interfaces
- Collaborate with the development team to architect and develop automation testing practices and tools
- Create and maintain test data
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure project implementation and all issues are addressed and resolved
- Create regression, smoke, and other test cases packages
- Troubleshoot and analyze testing results and drive resolutions
- Create, organize, and clear documentation to present test results
- Communicate ideas, issues, status, and outcomes as needed with cross functional teams and leadership
- Collaborate and influence other teams to ensure solutions are implemented that drive and meet the business goals
"What are we looking for?
- Experience in SoapUI, groovy scripting, Selenium, and JMeter
- Experience automation, performance, regression, and smoke testing applications and services
- Strong Experience in testing real-time transaction processing systems using SoapUI, groovy scripting, Selenium, and JMeter
- knowledge of scrum and agile processes
- understanding of SQL queries
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
"What might also help?
- Experience and/or knowledge testing applications in a cloud environment
- Experience developing and improving automation frameworks for efficiency and maintainability
- Work experience in the payments industry
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture..
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.