Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit [...] see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Test Analyst with proven experience in Tosca Automation, Pega experience highly desirable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Excellent understanding of the Software Testing Life Cycle
· Interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts
· Perform requirements analysis
· Evaluate business processes and uncover areas for improvement
· Document the business needs and requirements
· Conduct meetings and presentations to share business needs and requirements
· Lead ongoing reviews of business processes
· Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
· Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
· Solve business problems and, as needed, designs technical solutions
· Document the functional and, sometimes, technical design of the system
· Proven experience in Automation Testing
· Experience working in agile, lean, DevOps & cross functional teams
· Expertise in use of JIRA and Confluence
· Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
· Australian Citizenship mandatory due to the level of security clearance required.
· Experience in Tosca and Pega experience highly desirable
· Base Location: either Melbourne or Canberra
• Excellent customer interfacing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.