Contract: (Permanent with AKKA)
Starting date: April 2021
Languages: French - English
Prerequisite: (Eligible to work in Switzerland)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- 5 years of experience in Test Automation. Experience(s) in a safety critical domain is appreciated.
- Experience in the writing of software testing.
- Knowledge of Python language for automatic test writing. A Python development experience is appreciated.
- Experience with test automation tools (Squish, JMeter, SoapUI, Junit ...)
You participate to the Agile/Scrum events.
- Experience in automation frameworks and create automated tests using Squish, Citrus or Java Custom Junit frameworks.
- Analyse and describe issues/bugs in our issues Database.
- Experience in testing best practices (e.g. Test automation, ATDD, BDD, TDD…) in an Agile environment to support the respective team's development towards Agile testing.
What working at AKKA has to offer :
- A steady follow-up and career guidance.
- A large network of collaborators across the world.
- Several learning platforms and access to trainings.
- Compelling challenges for prestigious and international clients.
- Several dedicated events gathering all the collaborators and promoting corporate culture.
For more information, please contact me at email@example.com