It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
_We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business._
At Proofpoint, you will find an environment where innovation comes from creative collaboration and where everyone is empowered to go fast and have fun. If you find joy making the impossible, possible you will feel right at home with our team! We are building solutions based on big data that is geared at protecting customers from the worst threats lurking in their email stream.
We are looking for a QA and Test Automation Engineer lead who is an outstanding team player and leader with positive attitude who is smart with high energy to help us deliver a service that our customers can count on to protect their most sensitive infrastructure and corporate data. We're looking for someone with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively when discussing issues with the scrum team and management and the passion to stay on top of trends and patterns in Cloud Technologies and Testing.
• Work closely with scrum team members
• Be the quality champion within the scrum team to evangelize & emphasis quality aspects through the entire SDLC
• Adopt and champion the quality strategy within the organization
• Implement the test strategies, testability requirements and project plans
• Contribute to software design and code reviews
• Design, implement and review test plans and test cases based on user stories
• Contribute to test automation infrastructure by writing and augmenting test scripts and/or test libraries
• Introduce and influence quality-related process improvements and act as an agent for change to the organization
What you bring to the team
• 3+ years hands-on experience in QA Engineering
• Minimum 3 years experience with Java and/or Python. Unit testing, cloud-native development (K8s), secure development foundations, RESTful APIs
• Must have automation experience, either building framework or using them.
• Deep understanding of quality assurance techniques, frameworks and methodologies
• Good understanding of how cloud-based services work, and experience testing them
• Hands on experience in testing APIs and automating the same
• Good experience in LINUX/UNIX and any scripting language (Ruby / Python)
• Experience working in a CI / CD environment like Jenkins for executing automated tests
• Experience working in Agile Environment, preferabli SCRUM
• Strong sense of ownership, self-motivation, organization and attention to detail; strong analytical skills
• Experience with and understanding of OO programming and concepts such as Java, and GO
• Cybersecurity erxpertise is desired
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
_If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!_
At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today’s advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
+ Build and enhance our proven security platform
+ Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
+ Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
+ Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what matters most. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity—and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner.
Proofpoint is an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.