You will be responsible for: The definition as well as for the realization of new power transistor products. Working in an international team, you will closely cooperate with colleagues from marketing, application engineering, process and...
Senior Technology Development Engineer SiC (f/m/div*) At a glance To strengthen our development team for SiC power devices, we are looking for a Technology Development Engineer...
Technology Development Engineer | Medium Voltage Power MOSFETs (f/m/div)* At a glance If you are interested in shaping the future of the market leader in power semiconductors, listen...
At a glance
Do you want to be part of our success story? Do you want to work within a highly interesting field of engineering with interdisciplinary interfaces? Do you strive for continuous improvement? If the answer to these questions is yes, then do not hesitate and join us at the pulse of technology as senior test development engineer. You will work in an international team being responsible for developing and implementing complex procedures for testing chip functionality and safety. This is the perfect position for someone who knows how to work fast and smart.
In your new job you will:
- Define test concepts and test specifications for power driver ICs in cooperation with the concept engineering and design team
- Develop innovative testing methods (e.g. DfT, test circuits) and optimize test software for ATE (Automated Test Equipment)
- Design product specific test hardware for wafer and component test
- Analyze, debug and characterize new products on the tester
- Identify and introduce improvement possibilities to realize test time and cost optimization for high volume products
- Transfer test packages to our production sites in Europe and Asia
- Provide production ramp-up support
- Closely cooperate with concept engineering, design, verification, production and technology engineers
During an individual training phase, we prepare you optimally for your new tasks. With regular feedback discussions and planning of your professional and personal development, we want to ensure your success in this job. In our international and multidisciplinary environment, you can also benefit from the extensive knowledge and expertise that characterizes Infineon employees worldwide.
With your independent working style, you ensure that deliverables are complete in high quality and remain aware of the big picture even in complex situations. You work conscientiously on making things better, faster, and more efficient and keep up high quality standards for yourself and other people. You demonstrate strong communication skills and know how to establish lasting relationships and networks.
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
- A university / university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or comparable
- Comprehensive work experience in IC test development engineering within the semiconductor industry
- Expertise in mixed-signal power ATE testing on Teradyne Flex or Eagle ETS-364 is an advantage
- Solid skills in analog electronic circuits and test program coding
- Fluent English skills with German skills or willingness to learn it as a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities
semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
Click here for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #PSSDreamJobs.
you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3700 colleagues from over 65 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
City of Villach
is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.