With more than 1600 employees, over 200 clients and 14 offices in Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, UK and USA, Fincons Group is one of the leading IT companies in the national and international market. The Group provides a broad range of services and solutions from IT business consulting to system integration and from development of core business solutions to proprietary ones.
For our Lugano Branch (Switzerland) we are searching for professionals to be included in our organization. In particular, we are looking for a Test Engineer with experience in test automation including test automation tools especially in the Financial Services area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with a high-performing and forward-focused team, Product Ownership and Stakeholder community
- conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- Perform the role of Quality enabler for colleagues and Scrum Team
- Developing and implementing quality standards
- Developing and implementing quality standards and quality control systems
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, related disciplines or equivalent experience
- Experience as a Test Engineer preferably in the Financial Services sector
- At least 2 years of successful experience in test management
- Experience in test automation is an asset
- Very good skills in coding and/or application of QA software tools and processes (e.g. JIRA)
- Distinct quality thinking and convinced application of the waterfall principle
- Proven applications of technical practices (DataOps, DevOps and CI/CD)
- Practical experience in the process steps from kick-off to production
- User knowledge of Cloud AWS, Python, Spark is advantageous
- high social competence in interdisciplinary teams
- Very good command of spoken and written English (minimum level C1), additional languages (German or/and Italien) would be an asset
- Swiss employment contract
- Challenging and international projects
- Possibility to work in a leading international banking area
- Our personnel search is addressed to candidates of all genders
- Start immediately or by arrangement
Do not hesitate and apply now !