Automation Test Engineer (Lead / Senior)
- Automation testing experience with Selenium
- API Testing
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
Automation Test Engineer
Permanent role with excellent Salary
Dynamic and challenging role
Adaps has been scouted to source Quality Engineer / Sr. Quality Engineer / Lead Quality Engineer (Automation/Performance) with API testing and Selenium for a large Financial Client at Melbourne CBD.
Role and Purpose:
- As part of a specialist Quality Engineering team you will work across all disciplines (Test Automation, Performance Engineering, Service Virtualization and Quality Analytics), to enable and transform quality practices within the bank’s platform teams.
- Innovate with new and existing tools, processes, practices and industrialize them into a regular delivery cycle agnostic of delivery methodology. Identify required resource needs specific to each engagement. Work to define and influence the ongoing QE solution process for all delivery engagements after uplift.
- Influence key stake holders in technology from the head of, delivery teams, business analysts, product owners and others in understanding the rationale.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Identify, develop and execute automated or performance testing strategies
- Drive an Automation led approach for Unit, System and SIT across client, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests
- Identify and proactively drive blockers to resolution
- Apply knowledge of CD-CI frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements
- Look for the opportunity to apply Service Virtualization to increase upstream quality
- Identify environment and data requirements
- Work with other team members to refine the product backlog, estimate features, epics and stories based on acceptance criteria and definition of done
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role
To be successful in this role you must have the below skills and experience:
- Disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code
- Possess an agile mindset in delivery
- Building strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- 2+ years of experience in the following: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, JMeter, Rest, Protractor, GitHub.
- If you think there might be a role with your name on it, send us your application. If you think you’ve got what it takes to thrive in a high-pressure, fast paced environment and want to drive your career forward, then we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact (Neil – (03) 8506 6522 /) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applicants received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Please share your resume in Word format only.
Are you keen to know about more jobs to apply with us? There are plenty of opportunities awaiting you at adaps.com.au/job/
(You need to be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or hold a permanent residency visa to apply)
Connect with Adaps:
Contact Adaps or Apply Now