We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience OR an advanced degree without experience; OR equivalent work experience required
• Under moderate supervision, conducts a wide range of quality-control tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
• Creates test cases/scripts and executes test cases/scripts.
• Logs defects with clear detail and supporting attachments. Documents defects and generate Test Metrics. Tracks defects to resolution.
• Maintains test cases/scripts and data for assigned scenarios.
• Meets design and execution benchmarks.
• Participates in peer reviews, test planning, and reporting.
• Adheres to testing policy and guidelines and understands the relevant tools and technologies defined for the project.
• Proficient in one or more areas such as Manual, Automation or Performance testing.
• Supports the implementation of Testing Lifecycle Management best practices and automation.
• Primarily interfaces with the Test Lead for project specific information & guidance.
• Able to mentor junior level testers.
You will be successful in this role if you have: