WE ARE HIRING
Would you like to be part of innovative and international projects in the Financial Services area?
To extend our growing team of the financial industry in Lugano (Switzerland) we are searching a Professional/Senior Quality-/Testengineer to support our local Datawarehouse teams and our customers.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with a high-performing and forward-focused agile team, Product Owner and Stakeholder community
- Prepare the test plans according to the test strategy
- Coordinate the test activities front to backend with the team (functional and non-functional test to meet the test coverage and quality requirements)
- Conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- Perform the role of Quality enabler for colleagues and Scrum Team
- Developing and implementing quality standards and quality control systems
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements
YOUR QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, related disciplines, or equivalent experience
- Several years of experience as a Test Engineer in the Financial Services sector
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Social communication skills and competence in interdisciplinary teams
- Very good skills in application of QA software tools and processes (JIRA, HP ALM, HB QC…), Test automation (Selenium…) would be an asset
- Experience in test data management and SQL scripting
- Good understanding of technical practices (DataOps, DevOps and CI/CD) would be an advantage
- User knowledge of Cloud AWS, Python, Spark would be an advantage
- Experience in testing with large-scale data architecture would be an advantage
- Very good command of spoken and written English (minimum level C1), additional languages (German or/and Italian) would be an asset
- Open to work in Ticino region
- Swiss employment contract
- Flexible work schedule
- Good training opportunities
- Challenging and international projects
- Possibility to work in a leading international banking area
- Start immediately or by mutual agreement
Please send us your CV to email@example.com.
We’re happy to get your application!
With more than 35 years on the market and 1600 employees, over 200 clients and 14 offices in Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, UK and USA, Fincons Group is one of the leading IT companies in the national and international market. The Group provides a broad range of services and solutions from IT business consulting to system integration and from development of core business solutions to proprietary ones.