This opportunity will provide you with the chance to build a career in a constantly growing practice within a leading organisation.
You will work on implementing information-driven strategies and systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organisations.
- Maintain strong communication across departments and divisions to develop needs analysis, requirements, and operational planning.
- Review test plans, test results, risk analysis and release documentation.
- Effectively collaborate with internal/external customers and recommend solutions and best practices.
- Design, develop and implement test strategies covering System Integration testing, Regression testing and User acceptance testing.
- Present the testing results and provide status reports covering all testing areas.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge in Big Data and other relevant technologies.
- Hands-on experience with developing and using testing frameworks in a data engineering environment.
- Experience with processing large volumes of complex data.
- Hands-on experience working with different databases.
- Hands-on technical expertise setting up DevOps automation using tools such as Jenkins OR Github.
- Technical proficiency in one or more of the following - Spark, SQL, Python, Java, Scala.
- Experience in engaging with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in a delivery role on Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data or analytics projects.
Preferred Applicants will be contacted for a confidential conversation regarding the opportunity.