About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Positions holders are responsible for identifying, analysing and improving existing general business processes & leading change within the organisation to meet the needs and requirements of our customers. Activities include: •Implementing and carrying out the improvement strategies set by the Continuous Improvement team to reduce costs, defects/errors, rework, etc. •Introducing and supporting in the sustainability of new methods and processes defined by the Continuous Improvement team to improve product/service quality, operational efficiency and client satisfaction • Coaching and mentoring others & promoting and sharing best practices that sustain business process improvement across the organisation •Internal 'Black Belt' qualification
Specialist/senior professional in a job area with extensive relevant, job based experience. Focuses on policy and business plan implementation for short-term results (1 year or less). May set goals and objectives for team members for the achievement of operational/Job Family Group results. Manages projects and processes that are moderately complex with little oversight
• Drive and deliver agreed project objectives and benefits.
• Share best practice across the business.
• Mentor, coach and counsel the Orange Belts.
• Advise local management teams and steering committees.
• Monitor and support current and future Essential Foundations implementation across Projects in coordination with the regional Senior Continuous Improvement (CI) Manager.
• Work with CI Manager to track and monitor the sustainability and progress of the Essential Foundations programs on existing sites.
• Consolidate area reports and communicate progress and concerns to respective stakeholders.
• Provide updates on successful initiatives/ progress and areas for improvement.
• Perform periodic assessments in coordination with Regional Operations Managers of Essential foundations implementation sustainability and provides appropriate feedback to various stakeholders.
• Ensure that Kaizen & FMEA outcomes are embedded in TPM activities, in coordination with Operations, CI Manager and Regional Engineering teams.
• Provide feedback to central support (Reliability Team) on current practices and areas of potential improvement via defined medium.
• Facilitate kaizen events and acts as a liaison between sites and SMEs. Follows up on agreed actions and informs stakeholders on achieved progress.
• Develop a framework to benchmark various processes, provide self-assessment capability, and drive improvement plans.
• Develop the program to review, implement and drive the necessary process efficiencies.
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.