No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 92022 - San Salvador, San Salvador, El Salvador
Consolidate and coordinate the execution of the strategy of the different channels in order to guide the
efforts of the sales team towards the achievement of the company's objectives.
1. Monitor the 5 P's (Product, Price, Placement, Promotion and POP) for all categories and sales products
of the different purchasing environments and ensure the execution of the plan working with BDM, RRM and In store for the
2. Adapt and coordinate the implementation of strategies to the client / CPG of the main activities such as:
✔ Launch of new products
✔ Shopper campaigns
✔ Promotions and exclusive activities to drive Colgate's growth in the client and the client
3. Perform the analysis performance and implications of the 5ps in the client to recommend action plans to the team
4. Monitor competitive activities in the POS, SOS (Share of Space) SOE (Share of Exhibition), SOF (Share of
Features), Sell Activities Out and reinforce the Promotional Grid when required and make
recommendations that ensure the healthy growth of clients / CPG
5. Develop promotional Grid per client / CPG together with Wm's BDMs and KCDMs, aligning PTC WM, correct
investment between clients and compliance with the TPR guide (discounts), and avoid activities that generate conflict
6. Ensure the post-evaluation of key promotions, in conjunction with the financial one, carrying out analysis
quantitative and qualitative, communicating the results to the commercial team and using the results of the evaluation
to redefine the promotional tactics.
7. Supervise the ideal assortment to find opportunities for discontinuations or entry of SKUs and align with RRM
8. Coordinate the implementation of POP in the channel, including:
✔ Request authorization with clients of POP materials (meshes, strips, etc.)
✔ Define and adjust the POP amounts to be implemented by In Store.
✔ Follow up on the process of implementingPOP
9. Keep updated the file of incrementals per Client / CPG ensuring the correct amounts for all
promotional activities, including off-shelf implementations of the planned dynamics
10. Carry out monthly controls to optimize investment in clients:
✔ GTN investment, Control of Inventories, Out of Stock and Low Turnover SKUs
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Engineering
4 years in the commercial and / or Marketing area in multinational consumer goods companies
Desirable previous experience in Trade Marketing
Excel and PowerPoint Advanced proficiency
BI and SAP Knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit . To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
Your application will be forwarded to Application_Accommodation@colpal.com
Please review all application instructions before applying.