Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit www.innovid.com for more information.
We are looking for Trafficking Coordinator to own and support all trafficking responsibilities. This is an entry position into Advertising Operations. You will support Adops team, Clients and Account Managers with advertiser preparation and publisher-side launch responsibilities. You will implement all ad operations requirements into the Innovid Platform - i.e tracking, tagging, media plan setup, etc.. We’re the experts and people know it!
The Impact You'll Make:
- Set up Placements within Innovids Platform.
- Traffic and set up tagging/tracking within our Innovid Platform.
- Quality Assurance - checking campaign setups to make sure they are correctly implemented.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for complicated client specific set ups (Advanced Creative and Ad Serving integrations, client specific requirements and process not limited to dedicated client responsibilities).
- Document and support Client specific processes (Confluence).
- Demonstrated passion for, and ability to represent the value and impact of our technology.
- Provide Product team with user feedback and insights, related to new releases of our internal tools and products.
- Support and communicate with Account Managers on Campaigns.
What You'll Bring to Us:
- Advanced English Skills (Speaking, Writing, Listening, Reading)
- An Excel Wizard - great with Excel.
- High attention to detail - accuracy is most important.
- Ability to communicate clearly issues and feedback to multiple departments.
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to ever changing environments.
- Ability to balance occasional heavy work loads while valuing accuracy.
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively as a team.
- Be a results-driven team player with a strong desire to exceed expectations. It’s not hard when you’re surrounded by them!
- A sense of humor
- Facebook trafficking capabilities - an advantage.
What We'll Offer You:
- Unlimited Vacations
- Lunch card
- OSDE 410 as medical assurance
- Internet coverage
- Stock options
- Learning & Development - Tools and Training
- Remote work opportunities through Covid-19 (After that, flexible home-office)
- Offices available in Palermo with endless snacks & beverages
- High visibility roles with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else!
There is no such thing as the perfect resume, or someone that checks every box. At Innovid, we are generous with our time and knowledge, and always ready to teach. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and add to Innovid.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. We are actively working to be an anti-racist organization. We're committing to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace for all of our employees. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here .
If you are located within the EEA and subject to GDPR or are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Innovid processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.
What's your English level? Can you speak fluently? *
Why are you interested in this position? *