The trainee will be involved in multimedia (audio, video, stills, animation) production.
The trainee will assist our Head of Digitization in multimedia (audio, video, stills, and animation) production and participate in various firm-wide digitization initiatives.
Hands-on experience in the following areas (obtained through curriculum work, group projects, or CCA event/activities):
• Social media channel broadcasting - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
• Live-streaming of events using applications such as Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Periscope, Zoom, etc.
• Audio/video content production using software such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Audacity, etc.
• Organized, resourceful individual with a "can do" work attitude
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
• Effective communicator and a team player
• At least a relevant Diploma qualification
Technical Skills and Competencies The Trainee Will Learn
Product knowledge / Technical skills:
• In-depth practical knowledge of the software / cloud software application tools and feature/function
• Project planning skills (Gantt chart analysis)
• Business interviewing skills
• Written / oral presentation and communication skills
• Working / interacting with all levels
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeship
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
• Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020