The trainee will be involved in digital content publishing / copywriting.
The trainee will assist our Head of Digitization in digital content publishing/copywriting and participate in various firm-wide digitization initiatives.
Hands-on experience in the following areas (obtained through curriculum work, group projects, or CCA event/activities):
• Desktop and cloud-based content creation and publishing systems such as Adobe (PDF, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), WordPress.
• Web shopfront tools such as Microsoft SharePoint (Office 365)
• Creating and managing digital content creation, distribution, and management such as weekly newsletters, articles, active blog posts.
• Organized, resourceful individual with a "can do" work attitude
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
• Effective communicator and a team player
• At least a relevant Diploma qualification
Technical Skills and Competencies The Trainee Will Learn
Product knowledge / Technical skills:
• In-depth working knowledge of the software / cloud software application used in creating, managing, and publishing commercial digital content.
• End-to-end management of content projects, from concept to writing, editing/refining, and end distribution.
• Creation of standardized formats for all forms of digital content
• Business interviewing skills
• Written / oral presentation and communication skills
• Working / interacting with all levels
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeship
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
• Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020