Internship - Retail Operations Trainee EMEA
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The company’s products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, MAC, Kiton, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Darphin, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, AERIN, RODIN olio lusso, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA, Too Faced and Dr. Jart .
The Europe Middle-East Africa and India headquarter of the Estée Lauder Companies is searching its new intern!
MAC is the world’s leading professional MAKEUP AUTHORITY because of our unrivaled expertise in makeup artistry. MAC celebrates diversity and INDIVIDUALITY — all ages, all races, all sexes. MAC is a proud COMMUNITY of professional makeup artists. MAC is at the forefront of TRENDSETTING, collaborating with leading talents from fashion, art and popular culture. MAC believes in SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, with VIVA GLAM and the MAC AIDS Fund at the heart and soul of our unique culture.
Support of Retail Operations Department/ Brand projects:
Support in managing the brand global/regional project E2E
Support in managing 90D90D wave 2project
Supporting weekly/monthly collecting data and analyses: commercial/retail KPIs, reports etc.
Support the development of Dashboards/PPTs to help monitor key KPIs across the region
Support other EMEA Retail/Commercial Regional Project
The candidate should behave as a retail/sales/commercial partner of the regional brand team and of the affiliates he/she will interact with.
* Currently in the Final Year of a BS, MS with education or working experience in retail, sales, business and analysis, marking would be beneficial as well.
* A first experience in a similar position is appreciated
* Autonomous, self-starter, organized and with strong communication and analytical skills are essential
* Strongly motivated, who would enjoy working with people.
* Proficient in Excel and PPT (mandatory)
* Fluent in English is mandatory. Any other European language can be considered as an advantage