Deliver best-in class education, service & artistry skill development and training through Artist, Store & Retail Manager education and augmented digital learning/social engagement strategies:
• Classroom, Core Training & Seasonal Education Programs (25% of time): Prepare, Plan & Facilitate channel specific Basic Training for all retail channels, classroom M·A·C Update, Advanced Makeup & Fashion Show Skill Certification, specialized training for SMC, Service Call Centers, Retailer Specific training strategies, Freelance and On-line Training. TTL “Train The Leader” Store & Retail Manager specific M·A·C Update and additional commercial leadership training for Store and Retail managers to develop commercial skill, drive in-store service experience, conversion and business results.
• In-Store Seasonal Education Programs (10% of time): Support Store & Retail Manager of M·A·C Update GO in priority doors across wholesale & retail channels, facilitate Creative and Specialized Workshops, Skill Drill Boot Camps, Product Specialist Orientation & Training.
• In-Store Real-time Education and Training (40% of time): On-going training and development of Artists, and in partnership with field sales & operations partners, Store & Retail Managers which translate into skills to drive excellence in service, artistry and selling. Wholesale channel to be supported 75% of allocated ISS days and FSS Retail channel to be supported 25% of allocated ISS days. Support breakdown by Wholesale channel: Top 25 Doors by training region to be prioritized 85% of the time and non-priority Wholesale doors to be allotted 25% of field training support as determined by Field Executive Education Manager.
o Facilitate Skill Certification process based on regional priorities as determined by Field Executive Education Manager.
o In-Store learning to echo core training objectives in driving service, artistry and selling skills within the store environment for Artists and location management.
o Leverage education opportunities during participation in Wholesale, Retail and Retailer in-store events as determined by Field Executive Education Manager.
o Lead by example by demonstrating exceptional customer service by directly interacting with customers on brand messaging, product and application education, artistry and fulfilling customer needs.
Drive Digital Learning, Creative Content Creation, and support internal and external Influencer strategy: (15%)
o Drive adoption of digital learning platform (MY M∙A∙C) as an augment to classroom and in-store learning Video Learning Content Creation (digital) to drive awareness and engagement for Artists
o Tutorials for digital learning platforms and via social media platforms (IG “Lives)
o Collaboration with Digital Education Assistant Manager for strategic content creation & social platforms for learning and engagement (IG “Lives”, etc.)
Presence/Activities/Support integral to driving service, artistry, selling: (10%)
o Participation in Fashion Weeks as determined by FEEM, Contributions to Marketing, Product Development, Artist Relations Support, Regional Meetings, Training & Back Office Support, Office days, Career Calls, and maintaining regional sets of training equipment and training facility maintenance.
DRIVE STRATEGIC ASSESSMENT AND EVOLUTION OF NOAM EDUCATION FOR THE REGION BY:
• Actively participate in Regional Education Quarterly Strategy meetings to determine education priorities (Classroom, In-store, Digital/Social) by presenting ideas and solutions, discussing educational developments, regional service/artistry/selling success and challenges, identifying training opportunities, coaching and supporting others.
• Creating a feedback loop by identifying and communicating effectiveness of training initiatives, training needs, staff performance, and morale with Field Executive Education Manager, and Director, Education and VP, Education NOAM. Offer viable training solutions and strategies to lead and execute educational efforts to drive business needs.
• Creating strong PTA (Post Training Action Plan) subsequent to Basic Training, Classroom M∙A∙C Update (People & Product) People: to discuss developmental next steps (Skill Certification), (PRODUCT) potential challenges, scale best practices and create off-set strategy for launch sell-through objectives.
• Attending regularly scheduled meetings with Director of Education and Field Executive Education Manager to discuss education and business strategies, competitive landscape, product and marketing needs based on field insights, customer service and loyalty drivers, digital learning opportunities, digital content creation, status on regional priorities and PTA plans, identify challenges and define action plans that support the needs of the business.
• Organizing a quarterly and monthly schedule that supports the needs of the business through efficient facilitation of AT&D Fundamentals, TTL Classroom-based trainings and other educational initiatives, In-Store Support, Leadership Development of Managers, Regional meetings, etc.
• Assisting in strengthening the collaboration across field partnerships to support Brand, Regional and local market objectives.
• Actively promoting continuous learning for others to achieve maximum potential.
• Provide highly viable feedback and regional insights to Director of Education and FEEM to drive ideation and strategy in service experience, makeup artistry, skill development, key product categories, selling skills, launch sell-through, in person, digital and virtual education to inform future education and field strategies.
• Act as a liaison between and retail staff as well as sales & operations business partners to ensure all relevant ideas, potential challenges and best practices are presented and shared.
• Immediately provide insights on staff feedback of products during M∙A∙C Update/in-store observations and training to better navigate potential challenges and opportunities with new products and launches prior to on counter date.
LEAD AND DEVELOP EMPLOYEES BY:
• Supporting selection decisions of M·A·C Artists in collaboration with field business colleagues as determined by FEEM.
• Leading Succession Planning Program for M·A·C Artists by recommending and preparing employees for promotion.
• Fostering an environment that encourages the open exchange of ideas and inspires people to look beyond their own roles and understand how they can contribute to the business.
• Drive evolution of modernized Canada Education department through open dialogue, sharing of best practices and supporting unified vision of evolution.
• Deliver meaningful, developmental education and support (TTL) for Store & Retail Managers.
• Assisting in ensuring the store environment is safe and that work practices are safe.
• Expertise and Make-Up Training
• Strong ability to drive sales and lead trainings
• Solid understanding of product knowledge, events, operations, retail culture and cosmetic industry, plus deliver artistry.
• Create and maintain strategic partnership with retailers, brands, COE functions and Artists; POS employees.
• Ability to see problems and develop action plans to get past them
• Enthusiastic and strategic thinker.
• Charismatic individual with communication talents.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment with multi-unit management skills. Availability to work key business hours including weekends.