- Deeply learn and understand the business into process and operation level in Ops
- Analyze current status of existing SOPs for required processes and find the gaps with SOP Standards
- Prepare the planning and timeline for SOP standardization and Optimization
- Continuously update outsourced SOPs with business or system changes or by BU’s request
- Regularly review all in-house SOPs, to ensure all in-house SOPs also meet the standards
- Collect feedback from operation colleagues, and vendor users to optimize the SOP
- Unserstand company strategy, design or propose training functions input to make sure best drive company’s goal.
- Design relevant training courses to drive company objectives.
- Design and develop training material, conduct training to internal and external stakeholders, control the training quality.
- Regularly review the training mechanism to meet the business needs.
- Regular review and update the training materials to secure the correct content which must be aligned with SOP.
- Participate on monthly QC work, evaluate training quality.
- Drive the re-training process to mitigate QC findings.
- Timely review with relevant stakeholders for findings mitigation process, to secure best meet business need and control the quality.
- Understand market practice in training world, optimize “as is” training approach timely.
- Able to develp the new way of training, including but not limted to on line training, vedio training and etc.
- Assessing and managing risks / mitigating risks
- Regular assessment of risks in area of responsibility
- Implementation and maintenance of adequate risk mitigating measures according to the identified risks (for identified high risk entities and business units implementation of the specific Anti-Corruption Compliance program)
- Support a sustainable Compliance-Environment and respective Management Culture by an efficient implementation and application of policies, guidelines and processes within area of responsibility e.g. provision of control processes to avoid violations of general and Compliance guidelines and remediation of possible violations
- Support and implementation of the DFS Compliance Program. Reward, appreciate and communicate Compliance efforts and achievements of employees and react adequately and consistently to Compliance concerns
Training and Qualification:
- Bachelor or above degree.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Solid knowledge about Microsoft office applications.
- Sound knowledge in training world.
- Analytical thinking with structured way of working
- Solid p resentation skills and training skills.
- Proactive & independent thinking and result-driven
- Self-motivated and good team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with mature personality
- Able to take challenges, lead iniatives and project in-dependently
- Able to challenge stakeholders to secure the best business result
- At least 5 years of training experience, curriculum development experience
- At least 2 years of work in relevant Operations functions to secure the detailed level understanding of the business
- Prior experience in auto finance companies is preferred
- Experience with c ustomer s ervice is preferred