Feedonomics is one of the leading companies in data feed management and optimization. We are hiring a talented Training Coordinator to join our growing team. If you're excited to innovate and have your work shine, Feedonomics is a great place to advance your career.
This is a Work From Home Position - Contracted
- Create, review and update content in the Learning Management System
- Facilitate new hire training program for the new employees using different methods like online learning, instructor-led training, practical demonstrations, and mentorship.
- Ensure new hire employees adhere to and understand Feedonomics Best Practices and are properly trained to be successful in their role.
- Coordinate/ facilitate upskill and gap training sessions to ensure employees are up-to-date with the latest information related to the business
- Conduct training needs analysis to identify improvements in current workflow and training opportunities
- 2 years experience as a Technical Trainer or a similar field
- 2 years experience with designing training programs and workshops
- 2 years of experience with learning management software
- 2 years experience with data analysis and training needs analysis
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Excellent decision making and organizational skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of database software is a plus
Feedonomics is a rapidly growing eCommerce advertising platform. Our clients are some of the most prolific advertising agencies, brands, and retailers in the world. We enable eCommerce clients to do omnichannel advertising on hundreds of advertising channels like Google Shopping, Amazon, and Facebook Dynamic Product Ads.