Client Information Our client is a premium French cosmetic and skincare brand with more than 40 years history. Owing to the rapid and robust development, the company is now looking for an Assistant Training Manager to join their team. Candidate with more experience will be considered as Training Manager.
Industry: Skincare Responsibilities
- Works closely with Marketing and Sales team to ensure all levels of education in local market are successfully executed to achieve desired business results.
- Acts as a supporting role to Travel Retail team quarterly for new product training
- Ensures the strategical training plans are successfully executed and aligns with education goals/objectives.
- Translates, implements and updates education materials and tools to ensure consistency of overall education message and objectives of training.
- Responsible for frontline coaching (Includes salon, beauty center, boutique, department store) and the development of beauticians
- All other duties as assigned
- A degree holder, preferably with coaching certification
- Minimum 10 years’ product training and coaching experience, preferably in skincare and luxury beauty
- Strong knowledge in delivering training program, managing budgets and controls and luxury fashion industry
- Excellent presentation skill and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker with good organization skill and independent quality
- Excellent command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- A candidate with more experience will be considered as Training Manager.
N/A Our client offers a comprehensive package with fringe benefits. If you are interested, please send your resume together with your current salary, expected salary, and date of availability to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or via “Apply Now”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your application will be forwarded to email@example.com
Please review all application instructions before applying.