CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector with established industrial experience, a wide range of products and a worldwide presence. Each of the CNH Industrial's brands is a major international player in its specific industry: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and Steyr for tractors and agricultural machinery; Case and New Holland Construction for earth moving equipment; Iveco for commercial vehicles; Iveco Bus and Helieuz Bus for buses and coaches; Iveco Astra for quarry and construction vehicles; Magirus for firefighting vehicles; Iveco Defence Vehicles for defence and civil protection; and FPT Industrial for engines and transmissions. More information can be found on the corporate website: [...] FUNCTION
The Commercial Trainer is responsible for creating/updating the training materials, delivering training sessions, proposing new methodologies to build up a suitable knowledge level among members of the sales process: both internals and externals of CNH. He/she supports the Brand’s growth and the accomplishment of the objectives defined.
- Prepare the commercial product training contents (presentations, videos, web based trainings) for the products under his/her responsibility in coordination with the EU Product Specialist and the Country Product Specialist;
- Translate the training contents of the products that are interesting for the market of which he/she has mother tongue skills;
- Propose a training calendar and the related activities for the products under his/her responsibility;
- Deliver training sessions in a face-to-face mode or in remote with the live on-line methodology;
- Promote and advertise the availability of the training services and share success stories;
- Proactive collaboration with sales team in the markets to identify and satisfy local training needs
- Contribute to the continuous innovation in training methods and tools;
- Guarantee the efficiency of the training sessions;
- Close cooperation with other departments (i.e. Product Marketing Managers, Engineering, Communication, Sales...) to secure the development of the training documentation;
- Collaborate with all the Team members in the set-up / tie-up phases of the Field Training Activities / Events
- Ensure quality and volumes of training activities agreed with the Training Manager.
- Products managed: COMBINE, HEADERS, DRAPERS, BALERS, FORAGE HARVESTERS
Education / Training
- Technical studies/or equivalent.
- Farming background is a strong plus.
- Fluent English. French and additional European languages as a plus.
- Familiar with office package (power-point among the others) and Internet tools.
- Familiar with the IT application.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish inter-personal relationships with colleagues throughout Europe.
- Natural attitude for the Team working.
- Ready for working outdoor in actual product application and available for frequent travels.
- Must be able to take responsibility, work under own initiative and fulfill tight deadlines.
- Able to communicate at different levels internally and externally