POSITION SUMMARY: The Training Specialist will develop and motivate staff to deliver the highest quality of patient care. The Specialist will partner with staff to master their skill sets and knowledge of patient care delivery systems, boosting performance and preparing individuals for growth in their career.
REPORTS TO: Director of Training & Development
- Promote a culture of learning and empowerment within the organization.
- Identify and develop appropriate training solutions to support staff development, growth, engagement, and retention.
- Observe and train on department efficiencies through workflow and software usage.
- Drive service standards and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Research new methods and techniques for training and training requirements applicable to the organization and/or industry.
- Develop and maintain effective tools to monitor training outcomes and staff performance
- Conduct performance assessments on all staff to evaluate and measure results.
- Identify additional training opportunities and create pertinent curriculums to facilitate enhanced performance.
- Maintain training programs that ensure compliance, revenue cycle, and patient care delivery standards are met.
- Promote organization innovation and change.
- Collaborate across the organization to identify needs and develop scalable solutions.
- Promote operational excellence to achieve practice growth.
- Maintain compliance with the organizations policies and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Be a champion of the companys overall culture and commitment to patient care.