In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?- Proven Transition experience
Working at NTT
- Plan, manage and execute the service transition process
- Ensure NTT is prepared, configured and equipped to operate and support the client according to agreed SLA
- Establish and manage client relationships
- Identify resource requirements and act as matrix manager
- Contribute in the Sales phase to identify the client’s requirements and designing a feasible transition plan
What does his / her day look like?
- Plan, manage and execute the service transition process, manage risk and minimize potential failures according to standard and set methodologies utilizing NTT services
- Ensure that NTT is prepared, configured and equipped to operate and support the client according to agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Establish and manage client relationships in order to ensure the successful provision of transition support within the agreed service levels.
- Contribute to the pre-sales process by identifying the client’s requirements and designing a feasible transition plan
- Follow a training or information session about a new managed services development
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Excellent business acumen, analytical, planning & organization and negotiation skills
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and standards for project and service management such as PMBOK, Prince2, and ITIL
- Expertise on transition management approach and methodology
- Experience in compiling and managing a budget
- Experience in managing stakeholder relationships
- Good and clear in communication, verbal and written
University (WO);University (practical) (HBO);
Fluent Dutch and English;
8 years workexperience
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.