Infogix is seeking a User Interface (UI) Developer to participate as a member of the product development team utilizing industry knowledge of software development best practices, knowledge of company established processes and standards, and strong product knowledge. This role will be working with the Data360 Govern development team to design and develop existing and new features from a UI perspective. This is a SaaS service that is globally distributed in the Microsoft Cloud. As part of this team, this position ensures that the development needs of the product and team are being fulfilled.
This full-time position is located in Limerick, Ireland. While all work is being done remotely currently, this position will ultimately be based in our Limerick office. Must be authorized to work in Ireland.
Analysis, Design and Implementation
- Develops new software products – design, code, test, package and document new products.
- Maintains existing software products - design, code, test, package and document revisions to existing products.
- Provides input and feedback during the design, planning, implementation and testing phases of assigned product development projects.
Project Management and Development
- Works with the project lead and project team to plan, estimate, schedule and implement development project tasks.
- Reports development project status in accordance with project plans.
- Participates in the review of all product documentation and training materials.
- Participates in the general release product turnover meetings.
- Participates in the planning of and execution of on-site customer testing.
- Participates in the rollout of products.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 4-year University (Bachelor’s) degree in computer science.
- Strong experience in TypeScript is required.
- Strong experience in Angular 2+ is required.
- Experience with RESTful Services / APIs is required.
- Experience with PrimeNG controls and Webpack would be a bonus.
- Experience in C# / NET/ .NET Core is preferred.
- Experience in Visual Studio 2019 is preferred.
- Experience in Azure or AWS cloud services preferred.
- Experience using Git / Version control systems is preferred.
- Ability to deal with customers and provide resolutions.
- Ability to identify and document problems and clearly communicate their resolution.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Infogix, Inc. and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
For additional product information and company overview, please visit our websites at www.infogix.com.