As a UI Software Engineer, you will: :
- Work collaboratively with backend developers and product owners to decompose UI/UX flow into actionable tasks and insure timely features delivery.
- Plan, design and develop high quality UI in .NET desktop applications.
- Build consistent framework to insure testability and maintainability.
- Refactor existing UI application code to improve system performance, consistency, stability, and development process.
- Design and implement proof of concepts/components when required.
What You'll Need: :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- In-depth knowledge in developing software components with C# for desktop applications.
- 8+ years’ experience in WPF and MVVM framework such as Prism (preferred) or Caliburn Micro. Knowledge of UI toolkits such as DevExpress, Infragistics, Telerik is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience of Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5 or greater.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles and how to develop clean, object-oriented, error-tolerant code using TDD
- 3+ years of SQL and relational database design, or experience developing .NET applications with RDBMS and best practices.
- Some knowledge with Entity Framework (or other ORMs) is a plus.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies, understanding of the full SDLC.
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps and source control tools (GIT).