Are you a change-maker who loves technology and working independently towards ambitious goals? Do you want to work remotely on a great product and in a lovely team?
In this case, we are looking forward to your complete application documents. As an international team English is our company language, we therefore only accept applications in English.
- Optimize our app to create the best possible user experience and take YAZIO to the next level!
- Be part of the conception process and support the further development of our product
- Support the creation of new features from the idea stage to the wireframes, prototyping and final implementation
- Develop graphical assets, layouts, icons and animations, coordinate usability tests, and develop personas and user journeys
- Support our developers with regard to UX design and usability, and continuously discuss technical implementation feasibility, and limitations
- MUST HAVE: Strong affinity for internet and mobile technology
- Tech and smartphone-savvy person
- Degree in graphics field (graphic, media, product or interaction design, or similar), comparable training, or work experience in the respective field
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in the field of design/web design; preferably in mobile design
- Excellent eye for user-centered designs
- Outstanding knowledge of relevant programs (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, etc.)
- Ability to detect and understand problems as well as having excellent problem-solving skills
- Distinct conceptual skills and ability to visualize thoughts and ideas
- Excellent English language skills (ideally, you’ve completed a longer stay abroad, e.g. au pair, study or work abroad)
- Good knowledge of the German language is a plus
- Interest in fitness and nutrition is a plus
- Existing Behance or Dribbble portfolio (or a portfolio on your own website) is a plus
- An exciting project with millions of users in over 150 countries, localized in 20 languages
- A great team with start-up spirit, high flexibility and flat hierarchies
- As a “remote first” company with a pronounced remote culture, you'll have the option to work 100% remotely (must be located in CET time zone +/- 2 hours)
- If desired, we can provide you with a co-working space of your choice
- Access to state-of-the-art technical equipment of your choice (laptop, smartphone, external monitor, etc.)
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- Our work culture is characterized by focus and efficiency. We do not work overtime and, in the rare occasions that it is necessary, you can take the additional hours off at another time
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of room for personal development, direct communication and flexible working hours
- Exciting team retreats and events several times per year and much more
Sound like you?
Ready to bring YAZIO to the next level together and help people all over the world live healthier lives?
Then we’re looking forward to receiving your application! Please provide the following:
- Your CV
- A cover letter explaining who you are and why you want to work at YAZIO
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about your interests (e.g. your Twitter/Instagram account or your blog/website)
- You’ll get bonus points if you include a short introduction video recorded by you (1–5 min.)
Help us improve the quality of the jobs posted on Remote Recruit
Is this a remote job?
Bitte fahren Sie mit Ihrer Bewerbung fort