Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at [...] there is no typical day at Interactive, Here are the things you can expect from us:
- We are all about an open collaborative approach and we think it is the key enabler for us to deliver innovative, ground-breaking work.
- We believe in peer relationships rather than hierarchies; in teams rather than lone thinkers.
- We are looking for people who are:
- Passionate about design and want to learn new skills, work in multidisciplinary teams, and deliver excellent quality solutions to leading companies across multiple industry sectors
- Professional, flexible, and able to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated, flexible team players that have great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity
- Accountable for their work and respond professionally to feedback and able to admit mistakes quickly
- Dedicated and go above and beyond prescribed duties as and when required
- Self-starters who can identify opportunities and potential problems – and address them effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communicators with strong organizational, time management skills
There are few guarantees in life, but we can promise an exciting career for those that are up to the digital challenge. If you want to make a real difference in the digital world, then you want to be on our Interactive team.
As a Senior Visual Designer we have highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities:
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and deliver boundary pushing concepts. Turn initial ideas into working designs
- Pay attention to the creativity of outputs (innovation & beauty) and produce elegant solutions which take into account both user needs and business goals
- Creating simple solutions to complex problems
- Personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes
- UX and GUI concepts
Tools of the trade
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- Walls, and whiteboards
- Pen and paper