Koru UX Design is on the lookout for a creative and passionate individual to join our team as Sr. UI/UX Designer. The candidate should have 6 to 8 years of industry experience in user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design, solving design problems for complex applications.
As a Sr. UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible to
- Ensure all aspects of the digital user experience are optimized for improved usability, optimum workflow and exceptional visual design.
- Explore multiple ideas and develop concepts that could lead to the formation of different directions with a distinct value proposition.
- Participate and present your ideas to customers and stakeholders.
- Actively participate in User Testing. Draft test cases, iterate prototypes based on user feedback.
- Track and monitor the success of designs you are leading, by providing necessary handoff to development and conducting design review post-implementation.
- 6 to 8 years of hands-on experience and track record of designing complex enterprise applications and software.
- Prior exposure to working in cross-functional collaborative teams in an agile fashion.
- Strong practical knowledge of usability principals and how to use them strategically.
- Hands-on experience conducting usability evaluation, design review, and user testing; processing feedback through iterative design cycle.
- Excellent communication to be able to present your ideas and gather constructive feedback internally as well as from client team.
- Hands of with prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Figma, Axure), productivity and collaboration tools (Google Sheets, JIRA, Slack). - An elaborate portfolio of work/case-studies should be available to show work done by you. The same must show the complete evolution (initial concepts, low to high fidelity wireframes, testing and it's outcomes, final deliverable) of the work you wish to present.
We are Koru UX Design LLP, a leading User Experience solutions company headquartered in Pune, India. We provide a wide range of services in strategy and consulting, UX research, UX and UI design, and front-end & integration. We take pride in our progressive culture and believe in incremental growth over perfection!
Over 1.5 million people worldwide interact with our designs through applications and tools across domains like healthcare, telecom, finance, and more, to unlock their productivity and solve critical business challenges. Our philosophy for UX is deep-rooted in the motivation of the user and how we can make their jobs easier!
We look for talent that shares the same belief as us, ‘Life is precious short for unpleasant experiences.’ In our team members, we look for a strive to build happy and pleasant experiences through their skills and communication. Working with us, you can expect,
-Exceptional compensation packages based on skillset
-Company-sponsored health insurance for you & immediate family
-Add on compensation for WFH and high-speed internet
-Work from home provisions including table, chair, UPS and headphones
-Highly collaborative environment with a chance to show your expertise
-Thriving work culture with frequent events & celebrations