AXA Climate, as part of AXA Next, is an InsurTech company acting as a Managing General Agency. We operate from our offices in Paris, London and Shanghai.
AXA Climate empowers communities and businesses to tackle climate risks, with solutions combining parametric insurance (automated, data-driven), real time alerting services, and adaptation services to climate change ;
The Parametric team of AXA Climate is a business unit of AXA focusing on index-based insurance (full range of weather/climate related perils and earthquake). It’s an internal MGA (Managing General Agent), leveraging many risk carriers (AXA XL Insurance; AXA XL Reinsurance; AXA GI entities…) to develop and strengthen the climate parametric book (GWP from 32m€ in 2019 to expected 100m€+ in 2023), across more than 40 countries.
The Underwriter has a key responsibility for the business both in terms of growth and profitability.
// Open-mindset and appetite for transformative environment.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
The mission of AXA Next is to create global services and build new business models beyond traditional insurance. It is supported in that effort by a broader AXA “Innovation Ecosystem”, that includes:
• AXA Labs , the 3 laboratories are based in Silicon Valley, Shanghai, and more recently London, to identify the latest trends and connect with new economy players.
• Kamet creates disruptive greenfield projects developed by entrepreneurs in insurance, protection and assistance space. The goal is to launch, incubate and build new innovative companies by working with the most talented entrepreneurs and providing them with the resources they need to grow and realize their ambitions - 12 companies have been launched generating over 300 new jobs.
• AXA Venture Partners invests in enterprise software, fintech, consumer tech and digital health, as well as other technologies relevant to insurance and asset management. The €600 million fund provides a unique network of start-ups – a diversified portfolio of some 40 start-ups as of today.
• AXA Partners helps its Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience by implementing innovative global solutions in assistance services, specialized insurance and credit protection. This global entity facilitates the large- scale implementation and development of our solutions throughout the world thanks to its significant distribution capacity.
• AXA Climate protects our customers thanks to a new insurance model driven by data and technology and based on independent parameters that trigger automatically claims payment.
• scouting and knowledge management,
• project development and consolidation of innovative solutions across each priority (starting with healthcare and platforms),
• accelerating the M&A and strategic investment effort,
• steering the innovation ecosystem governance and supporting project execution.
You wish to give a new orientation to your career within an international and dynamic group, join us. Please apply on line