Summary: The Unity developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by Unity . Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. Thi s role may be involved in actively mentoring junior team members and play an active role in addressing or helping the team with critical issues/escalation .
- Prototype, design, and implement new features in Unity for iOS, Windows and Android.
- Write clean, testable, and well documented code in C#
- Broad and d eep Technical Design / Development skills in AR-VR-MR application space .
- Design for optimal code in terms of performance and size.
- Work closely with Architect, Technical Lead , Managers and Business users to build and delivery applications.
- Work collaboratively with artists and other programmers on the team to create powerful & enjoyable features
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Experience working with shaders.
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with mobile and console development
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience with 3D is a plus
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools ( such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial )
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Please fill out the information as accurate as possible.
First name *
Last name *
Phone number *
Upload Your Resume *
Equal Opportunity Employer
At OZ, we celebrate differences and that’s what makes us successful. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
OZ is a leading global consulting company whose services and solutions enhance Customer Experience through digital innovation.