CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector with established industrial experience, a wide range of products and a worldwide presence. Each of the CNH Industrial's brands is a major international player in its specific industry: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and Steyr for tractors and agricultural machinery; Case and New Holland Construction for earth moving equipment; Iveco for commercial vehicles; Iveco Bus and Helieuz Bus for buses and coaches; Iveco Astra for quarry and construction vehicles; Magirus for firefighting vehicles; Iveco Defence Vehicles for defence and civil protection; and FPT Industrial for engines and transmissions. More information can be found on the corporate website: [...] FUNCTION:
The searched figure will be part of the PRODUCT ENGINEERING / CD&P department, as Concept engineer for the development of Unmanned ground platforms and control systems.
The searched figure refers to the Concept Manager.
In details, he will deal with:
- Defining the Unmanned platforms and control systems requirements;
- Scouting the market for competitors, partners and state-of the-art technologies;
- Analysing and choosing applicable standards;
- Defining the technical solutions (components, architectures, controls, etc.) to satisfy the requirements supported by internal and external resources;
- Defining the validation plan and procedures of the new components/systems;
- Participating to the test campaigns of the components and/or systems supporting the Test Engineer in all the phases;
- Verifying the adequacy of the technical solutions through tools such as DFMEA, FTA, or similar, ensuring compliance with company and / or military provided standards;
- Coordinating and managing the internal/external resources dedicated to the project;
- Defining and managing the project budget and plan;
- Reporting the project status to the management
The person we are looking for has the following experience/skills:
- Master University degree in Electronic/Robotics/Meccatronics Engineering;
- At least 3 years (5 years preferred) of experience in the development of:
o electrical or electronic architectures for Unmanned/Robotic systems
o Embedded systems development
- Knowledge of sensors technologies and communication for Unmanned/Robotic systems
- Knowledge of automation/robotic controls
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good understanding of technical documentations (Mechanical/electrical/hydraulic schemes and drawings)
- Knowledge of HW/SW Systems
- Very good spoken and written English knowledge
- Availability to national and international business trips also for long period
- Experience in the analysis of systems safety and robustness of automotive systems by mean of procedures like FMEA, FMECA, FTA (preferred)
- Knowledge of automotive/Military standards (preferred)
- Experience in Human Machine Interface (HMI) development (preferred)
- Knowledge of IBM DOORS (preferred)
Attitude to teamworking in cross-functionals and international teams and high orientation to the pursuit of results (target oriented), a high capability to work on several issues for discontinuity and a proactive approach to continuous improvement are key features.
Complete the profile outstanding qualities of autonomy, decision making, flexibility and relationship, as well as transparency, information sharing and planning.