The Senior HVAC and Utilities Engineer at CAI is responsible for reviewing the basic and detailed design of the HVAC / Utilities system. In addition, they are also responsible for generating qualification protocols, protocol execution, field verification and generation of summary reports at the client site. The Senior HVAC and Utilities Engineer is critical in the company’s continued success and growth by providing the services to our clients that are key to our business.
Commissioning Agents, Inc. (CAI) is a rapidly expanding professional services organization headquartered in the United States with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, China, South Korea, Australia, Ireland and Puerto Rico. We work in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, nutritional and building commissioning industries to provide industry best practices to our clients. Check us out at www.cagents.com.
The HVAC & Utility Commissioning and Qualification Engineer is responsible for:
· reviewing the basic and detailed design of the HVAC and Utilities system.
· commissioning and start-up of HVAC and utilities systems.
· developing commissioning and qualification protocols for utility and HVAC systems.
· executing protocols, troubleshooting issues, field verification and generation of summary reports at the client site.
The successful HVAC & Utility Commissioning and Qualification Engineer must have:
· Bachelor degree or higher in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in HVAC / Utilities commissioning and qualification in pharmaceutical industry.
· Experience with air handling unit design, specification, commissioning, qualification and start-up.
· Experience with utilities such as compressed air, process gas, clean water systems.
· Experience with chillers, chilled water systems, LPHW, glycol systems and plant steam system.
· Familiarity with local building codes for HVAC systems.
· Familiarity with GMP, Pharmacopeial requirements of HVAC and Clean Utility systems.
· MNC Biotech, Pharma project C&Q experience is preferred.
l Good Knowledge of EU / PICS / FDA GMP
l Be familiar with Microsoft software for document handling such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project etc.
l Familiar with Auto CAD for drawing and reviewing.
l Good at English for reading, speaking, writing. Can write English technical documents with English.
l Team worker and keep learner.
l Easy to communicate and willing share.
In return for your skills and knowledge, CAI offers a wide range of benefits including:
· Medical, dental, company paid life insurance and more
· Paid time off
· Continuing education (internal and external)