Senior Product UX Designer: Digital Business
- Your work will mainly focus on improving the end-to-end UX of some of our systems including licensing provisioning and management, identity and access management, as well as of a brand-new customer experience portal.
- In close collaboration with product managers, software engineers, and other global designers you will strive for creating consistent and compelling experiences across those areas.
- take ownership of the complete UX lifecycle for software licensing, identity & access, and CX portal
- plan and perform UX research, collect and analyze data, and translate insights to inform your designs
- continuously partner with product managers, engineers, and other global experience design teams
- be as hands-on as needed to visualize and prototype design solutions (e.g. with IA, user flows, wireframes, mockups, UI, etc.)
- you are fully comfortable and especially keen to work through business & design problems from beginning to end e.g. planning and doing UX research, translating insights and data into concepts that form new products and features, designing detailed solutionsto make things real, and continuously learning from and iterating upon what you ship
- you master both fine art & skills to effectively communicate and present your POVs and works across the board youll use this daily to help people across the company understand the rationale behind your proposals, and the complex nuances of design problems
- you are not afraid of collaborating with geographically dispersed teams. While youll be part of an amazing global design team, youll be the first local UX design practitioner in Graz
- you are a motivated self-starter with a strong growth mindset, desire to humanize things, willing to own problems, with a balanced sense of optimism and humility, and at comfort with ambiguity
- you have solid experience and a demonstrated track record of designing, shipping, and iterating on digital software products and systems not just websites or campaigns. Big bonus if matured working on Enterprise Software as well
- you got plenty of experience successfully collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and other business stakeholders
Dynatrace is a software product company founded in 2005 in Linz, Austria and is now spread around the globe. Believing that the world needs software to work perfectly in 2016 we reinvented our product from scratch and surprised the market with our Software Intelligence Platform for the enterprise cloud.This platform, which combines Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience management, helps customers like Google, SAP, Amazon, Microsoft, H&M, Audi/VW, BMW, Samsung,... to deliver perfect software.