Computer System Validation (CSV) Lead E001
⦁ About Company:
Our client based in Limerick is seeking a Computer System Validation (CSV) Lead to join its expanding team.
Duration of Job:
12 months (potential for extension)
Responsible for leading a Validation team and managing validation project activities ensuring that all regulations and requirements of the company policies and procedures are addressed.
⦁ Job Duties:
• Lead the Validation team.
• Develop the project's validation strategy, ensuring that it is implemented correctly.
• Oversee the creation of automated scripts for automated platforms.
• Review project-level documentation such as Compliance Analysis, Compliance Plan, Compliance Report, Test Plan, Migration Plan, and corresponding Reports if required.
• Manage Test Deviation.
• Train and Mentor the Validation team.
• A degree in an appropriate discipline (e.g. Engineering, Information Systems, or an IT qualification) with a broad technical/educational skills base and substantial related experience.
• 5+ years working for the Lifescience industry.
• Strong knowledge of GxP principles.
• Strong understanding of the SDLC.
• Understanding of Manufacturing Laboratory Logistics Platforms, LIMS, MES etc.
• Strong analytical, writing and communication skills.
• Previous experience in lead and coaching teams.
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
- Benefit from Independent Solutions ethical principles!
- We look after our team, we know the business, we have been working in the sector >20 years. We are not a recruitment agency
- While placed on client sites you will be an integral part of our team, gaining support and access to the knowledge and experience of our cross functional LifeScience team
- We offer attractive rates - competitive margins compared to our competitors.
- Payment on time and in full
- We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of High-Value Projects
- We work for you !
Please continue with your application