1. Ensure safety;
2. Achieve customer satisfaction through continuous improvement in delivery, quality and customer relationships;
3. Increase profit & profitability through: cost reduction and increased productivity;
4. Improve effectiveness of people and systems; including:
-Drive total employee involvement (Focus on continuous improvement through problem solving)
-People development (training and competencies)
5. Ensure end to end ownership of processes across the entire value stream;
6. Promote cross-functional teamwork within the Value Stream;
7. Harmonize efforts with plant, functional and other VS manager to ensure consistency and functional excellence;
8. Achieve breakthrough performance,including:
-Ensure execution of lean improvements with Group Lean guidance
-Drive lean deployment
-Promote change as per FM Piston Operating System
-Promote a good environment for daily operations
-Promote effective problem solving in Gemba and system
9. Ensure to involve effective new product launch and transfer.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above major in technical, engineering or commercial;
2. 3-5 years management experience in multinational corporation is preferred;
3. With knowledge in Six Sigma/Quality/Lean;
4. Good communication skills both in Chinese & English, English can be used as a working language;
5. Under high work pressure and good leadership & team management skill, project & time management skill.
What we offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to share our drive for better technologies and cleaner air, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day to day working environment.
Who we are
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with 2019 revenues of $17.5 billion and approximately 78,000 team members working at more than 300 sites worldwide.
Our four business groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain, deliver technology solutions for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
Tenneco´s Powertrain division designs, develops and manufactures original equipment components and innovative technologies that support engine designers to meet increasingly demanding customer, regulatory and market requirements in every region of the world. We are a leader in the OE light vehicle, commercial truck and off-highway markets, Tenneco Powertrain also supplies related technologies to the power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial sectors.
With more than 20 years of operation in China, Tenneco Powertrain operates 12 wholly-owned or joint venture companies in 9 locations including Shanghai, Qingdao, Anqing, Nanchang, Changsha, Changshu, Langfang, Tianjin and Shiyan. Tenneco Powertrain’s Shanghai-based Asia Pacific Technical Center is one of the company’s globally networked engineering and technical centers provide leading edge technologies and services to OEMs throughout Asia, develop and produce full range powertrain products --pistons, rings, liners, valve seats and guides, valve train, bearings, ignition, sealing and systems protection products.
Tenneco’s Powertrain division is rooted in the local market and continues to develop local talents. Our professional sales, engineering and production teams have successfully established strong partnerships with customers. We exceed customer expectations with our passion and commitment to safety, quality and excellence.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager and local HR Manager/HRBP. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.