Fitzroy Vet Hospital is a fast-paced, small animal veterinary practice, providing veterinary service at the highest level. With a well-equipped Digital Radiology suite, Diagnostic Ultrasound, endoscopy, digital dental radiography, in-house blood analyser, full orthopaedic kit, 2 sterile surgery suites, and access to a In house medical consultant and orthopaedic specialist.
We are looking for a highly motivated, Full-Time Veterinarian to join our team of 4 Veterinarians and nursing support staff who are committed to medical and surgical excellence in an empathetic, warm and friendly environment. We offer interesting, diverse and challenging cases, with manageable caseloads and a commitment to maintaining a healthy Work-Life Balance.
Fitzroy Vet Hospital is located in Fitzroy North, Victoria, a lively location with a bohemian reputation, exciting bars, trendy retail and vibrant nightlife. Enjoy fantastic coffee in any of Fitzroy's trendy cafes and take in the amazing street art lining the back streets.
What’s on offer?
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose built veterinary training facilities
- Continuing education allowance and study leave
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunity with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Victoria
- A confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- Commitment to continuing education and professional development
- Ability to work efficiently, independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills.
- A good sense of humour and willingness to contribute to a fun working environment.
To learn more about our clinic please visit www.fitzroyvet.com.au
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Aimee Muschamp, Recruitment Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0435110147 or Apply Now.