Assistant Vice President - Finance & Accounting - HMS007270
Inviting applications for the role of AVP, Finance & Accounting
The position requires excellent interpersonal and analytical skills to handle the transaction flow and provide direction and coordinate accounting & reporting functions to ensure timely closure of period ends. The incumbent will be responsible for daily supervision and efficiency of the team. Handle and provide overall direction and mentorship to deliver on operational goals within assigned area and ensure timely and accurate completion of work with excellent partner management skills.
You should have handled large sized F&A Teams for a substantial period and possess excellent domain & hands on expertise in Finance & Accounting.
Qualifications we seek in you
- Ensure delivery per customer expectation along with meeting defined SLA and ensure Customer happiness.
- Communicate, coordinate & initiate actions ensuring flawless & smooth function of the processes
- Coordinate within team & ensure all necessary information is compiled, reviewed, and approved (if necessary) for credit memos, refunds, credit investigations, client billings, adding new customers to the master file, and applying and balancing cases
- Handle all monthly closing activities and month-end reporting
- Provides direction and directives to the departmental team members in the performance of their duties, establishing work priorities and in achieving management objectives
- Share standard methodologies with customer and identify areas of improvement within processes (Billing, Credit & reconciliation process)
- Understanding of digital assets and tools for F&A domain
- Commerce Graduate or MBA Finance
- F&A domain experience and in-depth end to end process knowledge along with transition exposure
- Sound financial & commercial Business Understanding
- Resource needs to be upbeat, confident, bold & excellent in communication
- Knowledge on Digital tools that are applicable to F&A domain would be an added advantage
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma would be a big advantage
Assistant Vice President
Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Feb 18, 2021, 7:19:39 AM
OngoingMaster Skills List OperationsJob Category Full Time,
Apply now to be among the first few applicants.
- Early applicants have high chances of getting a callback from the recruiter. Insights will be displayed once we have enough data available.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register