- The role is to work on content and video production for our channels and advertising projects in 經濟一週.
- Develop and produce videos for our channels and clients including interview features, online videos, branding and social campaigns
- Collaborate with the video producers and autonomously work on video content so that it is delivered in a timely manner.
- Knowledge in visual effects, motion graphics and colour grading is a plus
Characters / Qualifications
- 1+ years of solid experience in video production is an advantage
- Experience in video shooting and production, and creating video or contents for finance / banking / investment / business areas, or sales and advertising projects in these areas
- Proficient in video editing software including Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects is an advantage
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree holder in Cinema & TV, Creative Media, Multimedia Design, Motion Graphics or Animation
- Strong in storytelling, presentation layout, visual design and video production artwork
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and to meet tight deadlines
- Good team player and positive attitude, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Passionate about different social media platforms, and stay up-to-date to social trends and emerging digital technology
- Well-organized, attention to details and follow through execution
Candidates with more experience will be considered as a Senior role.
Interested parties please send your application letter, resume, expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department, via email email@example.com , specify in email title “Job Application for Video Editor (EDigest)”. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application within the New Media Group. Applicants not hearing from us 2 months after applied may consider their applications unsuccessful.