Experience : 00, Shift : Day Shift, Involvment: Full TIme, Vacancy: 3, Salary : Best as per industry
Video Editor is required to have extensive working knowledge of sophisticated editing software of After Effects.
- Receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay.
- Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer;
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer.
- Digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable.
- Reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video.
Additional tasks may include:
- Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing.
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
- Selecting the most effective shot of a scene in terms of drama, story relevance or continuity
- Writing voiceover/commentary
- Suggesting or selecting music
Software skills : Req.Software - Adobe After effect, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop