The challenge: Research, design, implementation and optimization of state of the art ML algorithms for our existing and upcoming products; Share knowledge and mentor team members located across multiple locations;...
We are looking for an experienced Computer Vision Engineer to join our diverse, highly skilled, and super enthusiastic research & development team to support our work on this emerging technology that will pave the path for Sportradar moving forward. You will work in a cross-functional team that is developing innovative computer vision systems. Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data for hundreds of business customers around the world, in turn entertaining millions of sports enthusiasts.
- Research, design, implementation, and optimization of state of the art ML algorithms for our existing and upcoming products;
- Share knowledge and mentor team members located across multiple locations;
- Working with a growing team of talented data scientists already dedicated to this mission;
- Support Sportradar’s future computer vision and machine learning initiatives.
- At least 4 years of experience with machine learning; of which some hands-on experience with computer vision applications;
- 1+ year experience in developing or using deep learning frameworks (e.g., Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, Keras);
- Experience with productization of CV/ML models will be considered a plus;
- Experience with Python and it's data science toolkits;
- Must be comfortable with modern software development methodologies such as agile development, git, code review, etc.;
- C++, Spark and GPU programming is a plus;
- Experience in AWS environment is a plus;
- Autonomous, rigorous, and a team player
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in the digital sports environment and help us scale our operations
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Working with international colleagues (main language in the office is English)
- Education and training, like German and English courses and Sportradar eAcademy
- Remote working possibilities and flexible working hours
- Health Care, workshops, and life insurance policy
- Lunch Club and complimentary fresh fruit and coffee in the office
- Tickets for sports events and concerts, as well as billiard, table soccer, and darts for after-work sports activities in the office
- Team events, like Happy Hours or runs, summer, and year-end party
#maketheteam and shape your future as well as ours!