We are looking for an experienced Computer Vision Engineer to join our diverse, highly skilled and super enthusiastic research & development team to support our work on this emerging technology that will pave the path for Sportradar moving forward. You will work in a cross-functional team which is developing innovative computer vision systems. Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data for hundreds of business customers around the world, in turn entertaining millions of sports enthusiasts.
- Research, design, implementation and optimization of state of the art ML algorithms for our existing and upcoming products;
- Share knowledge and mentor team members located across multiple locations;
- Working with a growing team of talented data scientists already dedicated to this mission;
- Support Sportradar’s future computer vision and machine learning initiatives.
- At least 4 years of experience with machine learning; of which some hands on experience with computer vision applications;
- 1+ year experience in developing or using deep learning frameworks (e.g., Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, Keras);
- Experience with productization of CV/ML models will be considered a plus;
- Experience with Python and it's data science toolkits;
- Must be comfortable with modern software development methodologies such as agile development, git, code review, etc.;
- C++, Spark and GPU programming is a plus;
- Experience in AWS environment is a plus;
- Autonomous, rigorous, and a team player
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- High degree of autonomy;
- Working with international colleagues (main language in the office is English);
- Sportradar handles and provides sports data worldwide (video, data) in real-time: many opportunities to push forward innovative projects.
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities. We are a truly international organisation, employing over 1,900 people in more than 30 locations around the world. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries.