Client Information Our client is a cosmetics house, which is belonged to the world’s largest luxury group. The brand is now looking for a Regional Retail Design & Visual Merchandising Manager to join their dynamic team to lead the design, planning and implementation of VM projects.
- Lead the design, planning and implementation of the project.
- Develop specific furniture and POSM to complete the TR catalogue.
- Provide design and technical drawings in 2D and 3D for review and submission.
- Take part in logistic support on VM materials and POSM.
- Monitor the project schedule and timeline.
- Manage project budget.
- Source competent contractors or train current contractors to support markets.
- Carry out furniture production inspection and sign off project completion.
- Proficient to MS office software (Word, Powerpoint, Adobe, and Excel).
- Proficient to Autocad, Photoshop, and Illustrator. 3D Max is a plus.
- Planning and organization.
- Influencing and leading. Able to delegate with different teams.
- Ready to travel frequently at certain periods, and work during construction periods.
N/A Our client offers a comprehensive package with fringe benefits. If you are interested, please send your resume together with your current salary, expected salary, and date of availability to our email email@example.com or via “Apply Now”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your application will be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review all application instructions before applying.