RxLogix is looking for a VP, Talent Business Partner for our fast-growing Life sciences and data driven technology company.. The VP position is located at our Noida, India location.
RxLogix is going through an exciting change and we are looking for a leader who embraces that, and more importantly, has successfully supported organizations through change. We are looking for a strategic partner adept at organizational design and effectiveness. This person will be experienced in succession planning, people leadership and talent management for a global organization.
About RxLogix : RxLogix is a global pharmacovigilance solutions company specializing in innovative software and expert consulting services. Our experienced team of business and technology innovators work with Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Professionals to help increase the compliance, productivity, and quality for the entire Drug Safety value chain. RxLogix is a one-stop-shop for PV and Drug Safety value chain, applying most recent technology advances like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and best practice methodological approaches. RxLogix products are implemented at Top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world and other regulatory bodies like FDA
About You : You excel in a fast-paced, collaborative, "start-up" type environment with a high level of business acumen, creativity and influence. You thrive in a culture where change is constant while driving talent initiatives that impact the growth of the business. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong coaching skills, possess a high level of emotional intelligence, candidate’s first touch point to career development with an exceptional ability to mitigate and resolve complex organizational issues. you will architect a best-in-class People practice and experience, that reflects RxLogix ethos, values and mission. You have an impressive track record of completion of projects with an eye on data, analytics, and insights to help inform decisions. You are strategic with a vision for the future aligned with pragmatic executive level direction.
- Serve as an expert resource to all employee levels in all facets of Human Resources. Provide concrete, timely and value-added HR generalist services to include organizational effectiveness, employee relations, performance management, succession, and development planning.
- Continuously build, evolve and professionalize the People practice
- Build strong, trusting, collaborative relationships at all levels across the company through timely, warm, and solution-oriented communications
- Monitor and resolve work morale issues and leadership effectiveness that leads to the successful achievement of business goals and employee satisfaction.
- Be a strong contributor to change management in this newly formed global enterprise that brings all of the data, research and analytics practitioners within RxLogix.
- Lead strategy on compensation, lead partnership with talent acquisition, L&D, benefits, etc. with support from other leaders in the global business.
- Possess a keen understanding of the overarching strategy of the business with the ability to counsel leaders that enables growth of the business and retains our most important asset, our people.
- Predict, assess and determine business needs in the areas of organizational design, staffing, performance management, succession planning, development planning and communications plans.
- Develop concrete written action plans with succinct deliverables and timelines. Accountable for the timely execution of all deliverables and execution of the results in a highly complex, matrixed professional service organization.
- Identify, evaluate and drive forward key training and development courses that hone strong talent in leadership. Further develop the continuing education program for all staff that aligns with evolving business needs and challenges in a competitive talent landscape.
- Mitigate and analyze situations to resolve complex HR challenges that arise. Advise senior leadership with actionable items to mitigate issues and concerns to always protect the company.
- Develop a data-driven machine to monitor recruitment activity and set consistent KPIs to track, optimize and challenge our performance with a quantitative and analytics approach (Time to Hire, Source of Hire, etc.).
- Act as a strong partner to business leaders including Executive team members to provide visibility around recruitment delivery through KPIs and provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies, retention, trainings and emerging talent trends in the market.
- Facilitate meetings and present talent information such as employee survey results, performance management requirements, etc. that is followed up with employee plans to illustrate inclusivity and awareness that leadership is hearing and acting on the feedback.
- Provide statistical data and insights to inform leadership with measured recommendations for enhancements.
- Implement recommendations to improve efficiencies on communications for comprehensiveness effectiveness and overall best practices in HR.
- Be an internal RxLogix brand ambassador. Constantly communicate to staff, candidates and to the world at large what makes RxLogix special and what makes us tick.
- Create two-way, accessible and effective channels of communication (eg. employee engagement surveys, etc).
- Design a robust onboarding program for new hires
- Formalize career paths and promotional opportunities to stretch and retain our team
- Develop a light weight performance review process/feedback loops with an eye to providing effective and actionable coaching for our people
- Design competitive yet sustainable compensation practices to attract, motivate, and retain top talent
- Work with management on the resolution of employment related matters, including advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes
- Facilitate speedy and equitable resolutions of employee/employer conflicts
- Evaluate current HR “stack” and tools and recommend improvements and solutions
- Be the “go-to” source for benefit and payroll concerns
- Ensure HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies, procedures and state/country laws and regulations
- 15+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources management as a strategic business partner and trusted advisor to management and senior executives.
- The Vice President, Talent Business Partner, should possess a BS/BA in related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience. MS/MA in related field or HR Management Certification/PHR/SPHR, preferred.
- Excellent project management skills required, with knowledge of change management and employee engagement
- Proven track record of innovative, game changing HR management, preferably in a professional services/agency environment or start-up environment
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced team culture, with outstanding results.
- Strong analytical skills, positive spirit with strong leadership and coaching skills coupled with an ability to lead by example and envision big picture concepts
- Ability to function as an internal coach to management, peers and others by helping them identify and resolve issues.
- Excellent management practices, anticipates internal organization issues, proposes smart solutions, and represents the employee perspective.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, team building skills, and consensus building.
- Exemplary leadership skills with a high degree of influence and persuasion to direct, inspire and motivate a high performing team to drive success.
- Superb organization skills with a proactive nature and strong attention to details.
- Tech, BPO and lean six-sigma experience is desirable.
- Ability to build trust and relationships quickly
- Ability to maintain st rict confidentiality