WER WIR SIND
At VAHA, we don't just create fitness products, apps or technologies. We believe in
holistic fitness & wellbeing for body, mind and soul - based on the flow concept. As a young Berlin start-up, we have the vision of enabling everyone to live a happy and energetic life. We use our interactive mirror to create the perfect balance between challenges and individual skills.
You will be part of an international team with great people who share their passion for sports, health and balanced nutrition. At VAHA, we work side by side with our experienced founder and renowned investors in an atmosphere in which you can express your opinion (working language in the office is English). Grow together with us: take responsibility from day one and get the best out of yourself and the team.
With the continued growth of the business, We require a VP People who will be
responsible for building the HR department and team from the ground up. This role will oversee the entire people function and be the crucial element for building an amazing company culture.
We are looking for a hands-on leader who can steer the overall vision and strategy of the people department and create, educate, and influence how we scale our company. In this role, you will be in cross-functional collaboration with all the other departments and be the focal point for making VAHA an amazing place to work!
- Work closely with the management team to define and execute on company wide strategies and projects;
- Build and lead the entire People function;
- Develop and manage thoughtful, scalable, HR policies and procedures that shape the employee lifecycle;
- Drive Vaha to become one of the best people teams & employer brand in the world;
- Build a best in class structure that will enable the company to scale;
- Be the main driver of VAHA’s culture that will manifest our success for years to come;
- Overlook and shape all recruitment processes
- 5+ years’ experience in HR/People Operations, preferably in a tech startup;
- Advanced knowledge of HR compliance, employment laws, best practices, and industry standards;
- Proven track record of building and scaling people processes, operations, and structures;
- Strong, positive, optimistic mindset with resilient attitude and experience making things work in early-stage companies;
- Get things done attitude, strong personality, tenacious and willing to do whatever it takes;
- Understanding and appreciation for cultural differences and diversity when building People programs and policies;
- Superior communication skills and are comfortable talking to a wide range of people across all levels of the organization
- Become an essential part of a fast-growing startup;
- Working in a strong mission-driven team with flat hierarchies;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Enjoy an open, respectful and fun company culture