What are my responsibilities?
- You are technically responsible for systems and tools supporting the Vulnerability Management processes for Siemens CT Cybersecurity
- You efficiently deploy and operate systems and tools under your responsibility, in the beginning with special focus on the Vulnerability Tracking tools based on Request Tracker (RT), later for our scanning environment based on Qualys/Tenable and the reporting platform based on ELK stack/Kibana
- You handle the relation with external providers in the concept, development and deployment processes to ensure that Siemens requirements are met.
- You ensure that all related systems based on Linux and components like Apache web server, DB, API integrations and several scripts are setup accurately through automation tools and operating without issues.
- You develop scripts, interfaces to other tools (REST or DB connections), or even RT components.
- Specific tasks (with support) will be to setup new RT instances and integrate/build an efficient deployment pipeline
- Additionally, you will support the Vulnerability Management team in several topics such as network vulnerability scanning and data processing for system’s integrations.
- You will develop subject matter expertise in focused areas of vulnerability scanning and remediation.
- Chance to define our container technology strategy and help the team grow in that area of expertise
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
- Professional experience in Linux system administration (at least 3 years). RedHat or CentOS
- Proven development/scripting skills in python and/or Perl (plus)
- Proficient with devops tools (e.g. ansible, puppet, git, jenkins) and CI/CD workflows; container technology (e.g. docker) and virtualization (e.g. VMWare/ESXi)
- Advanced knowledge of network and operating system hardening techniques.
- Fundamental knowledge of SQL and Oracle (or other relational DB) administration
- Working experience with RT is a plus.
- Data engineering skills is a plus.
- Willingness to build up your technical knowledge and to strong problem-solving skills.
- Academic background in relevant field.
- Relevant Certifications are a plus.
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to manage the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for brilliant, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us tackle tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out ! #cybersecurity # CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ITSEC