Want to see what life is like at Chilindo ?
Fancy joining us? Please read on ....
We are one of Southeast Asia's fastest growing e-commerce companies striving to become the best within our field. If you are looking for a chance to build your career with a worldwide community of over 17 million users, and to develop your skills as a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the region, you’re in the right place !
We offer a job in a fast paced, fun and challenging start-up environment. Get ready to learn a lot and be given a large amount of responsibility if the right commitment and attitude is shown. As a part of one of our passionate, independent teams at Chilindo, you’ll be free to dream and succeed!
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager (Fulfillment) to coordinate the receiving, shipping, and material handling responsibilities of Chilindo. Priorities will be to reduce product damage, improve processes and productivity, reduce costs and stay on budget, improve customer service, and assist in developing a strong team of front line employees and supervisors.
- Assist in ensuring the team is adequately staffed, managed and trained ;
- Proactively train, evaluate and motivate inventory shop - floor team / associates (put away, cycle count, picking) ;
- Utilize docks, warehouse layout and bulk truck loading patterns to minimize loading time ;
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting expenses each period, preparing annual budget, analyzing variances, and taking corrective actions to stay on plan ;
- Monitor all cycle counts and identified issues related to variances (miss tagged, misplaced, theft, damage) ;
- Ensure the optimal inventory levels of full goods are maintained in order to fulfill daily sales needs ;
- Monitors inventory levels and fulfillment center capacity to ensure proper space utilization ;
- Coordinate pick list generation and put away of items effectively ;
- Be prepared to assist with other departments in the warehouse as and when required ;
- Carry out internal health and safety audits as and when requested ;
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
- Warehouse / fulfillment experience - Experience of leading a team ;
- Flexibility needed as you will be working rotating shifts ;
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and with enthusiasm (verbal communication skills) ;
- Ability to work in an environment that is fast paced, constantly changing and achieve innovative solutions ;
- Strong analytical skills to be able to interpret, report and plan based on metrics ;
- Familiarity with Warehouse Management System functionality ;
- Leadership, teamwork and staff development ;
- Ability to successfully engage and lead individual and team discussions and meetings ;
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines ;
- This role is open to all nationalities - visa / work permit supplied.
What you will love it here :
- We are growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and advance ;
- Creative freedom to make a real difference in the world of e-commerce ;
- Be part of a truly international team, we have more than 20 nationalities ;
- Competitive salary package based on skills and experience ;
- Chance to be part of one of SEA's fastest growing e-commerce companies and work with some of the best in business.